Job Postings: Updated 10/26/16
Senior Privacy Security Consultant
- Job Location: Milwaukee, Wi
- Organization’s name: Heartand Business Systems
- Organization’s Address: N28 W23050 Roundy Drive, Suite 2A, Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Contact person’s name: Sue May
- Contact person’s phone number: 920-687-4216
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: www.avastonetech.com/healthsolutions www.hbs.net
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description: The Sr. Privacy Security Consultant is responsible for providing services, subject matter expert support and solutions for Heartland Technology Group, Inc. customers, both covered entities and business associates. Deliverable areas could include, but are not limited to, Privacy & Security Assessments and Re-Assessments, Privacy and Security Policy, Procedure and Program development, Awareness and Education and SME support. This person will maintain a high level of knowledge related to privacy and security regulations (HIPAA) and standards best practices (NIST 800), OCR enforcement trends, HHS/OCR guidelines, and state-specific consumer-protection rules relative to medical information. This person will also assist clients with identifying gaps within existing privacy & security programs and designing solutions to address those challenges and support clients with the identification, development and implementation of technological and organizational controls to support the privacy and security program. Additionally, this person will maintain a high level of knowledge related to privacy and security regulations (HIPAA) and standards best practices (NIST 800), OCR enforcement trends, HHS/OCR guidelines, and state-specific consumer-protection rules relative to medical information. A portion of the position includes preparing articles, white paper, blogs and speaking at industry conferences to create awareness of our brand/services as it relates to privacy, security and risk management.. Finally, this person will be the liaison between our vendor partner (Privacy Pro®) and HTG for product implementation with our clients and contribute ideas and feedback to our vendor partner for improvement of workflows and compliance. This includes development of a solution package around this vendor product (or a similar product) and contribution to the sales and marketing plan which will engage and educate sales teams to drive product sales goals
- Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree, required.
- Master’s Degree, preferred.
- 7-10 years of related experience, required.
- Healthcare compliance, privacy or security certification, preferred.
- Active participation in HIPAA COW and other associations/trade groups, required.
- Computer Skills:
- Microsoft Office skills to include Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Sharepoint, required
- Interested applicants should apply by: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Title:HIPAA Privacy Officer
- Job Location: Madison
- Organization’s name: The University of Wisconsin-Madison, Office of Compliance
- Organization’s Address: 500 Lincoln Dr, 95 Bascom Hall
- Contact person’s name: Karen Aune
- Contact person’s phone number: 608-262-9949
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: https://hipaa.wisc.edu/
- Salary Range: Minimum $63,513 Annual (12 months) depending on qualifications.
- Job Description: View PDF HERE for full description.
UW-Madison is an affirmative action/equal employment employer and we encourage women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities to apply.
Unless confidentiality is requested in writing, information regarding applicants must be released upon request. Finalists cannot be guaranteed confidentiality.