Job Postings: Updated 2/9/17
Coding Compliance Auditor/Physician Educator
- Job Location: Platteville, WI
- Organization’s name: Southwest Health
- Organization’s Address: 1400 Eastside Road, Platteville, WI 53818
- Contact person’s name: Miranda Novinskie
- Contact person’s phone number: 608-342-4796
- Contact person’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization’s Website: www.southwesthealth.org
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description: The Coding Compliance Auditor/Physician Educator will be responsible for obtaining, interpreting, analyzing and communicating information regarding physician reimbursement legislation and third party regulations on an on-going basis, and focusing on potential opportunities and issues by specialty; training new providers and faculty staff, and providing continuing education in coding and billing of specialty services and third party regulations; reviewing medical records for regulatory compliance with the payers; reviewing remittance advises for rejection resolution and inappropriate charges and payments, and devising solutions; and providing information and training on regulatory inconsistencies; developing and/or revising divisional templates to ensure complete and accurate billing that reflect current demands of all regulatory bodies; assisting in accurate implementation and maintenance of the Electronic Medical Record system regarding coding and billing; assisting with establishing consistent coding and billing practices throughout Southwest Health, as needed or requested; providing local and national advocacy of coding and billing solutions through membership organizations, and participation in seminars/conferences.
- Interested applicants should apply by: Please visit https://www.southwesthealth.org/careers/career-opportunities/ and fill out an online application.
Quality Assurance & Compliance Associate
- Job Location: Manhattan NY
- Organization’s name: Jewish Association Serving the Aged (JASA)
- Organization’s Address: 247 West 37th Street NY, NY 10018
- Contact person’s name: Carly Borenkind
- Contact person’s phone number: 212-273-5296
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: www.jasa.org
- Salary Range (optional):
- About JASA: JASA is one of New York’s largest and most trusted agencies serving older adults. JASA’s goal is to keep seniors living safely in their own homes and communities with independence, dignity and joy. In this position, you will have the opportunity to assure that JASA delivers high quality care that is effective and complies with city, state and federal regulations.
- General Responsibilities: The Quality Assurance & Compliance Specialist performs QA functions for JASA Services and provides support for the compliance function for all JASA and JASA Affiliates. The Quality Assurance & Compliance Specialist ensures that the clinical documentation meets the regulatory guidelines and requirements and reflects the quality of service being provided in Mental Health, APS, Case Management, NORCs and other programs based on need. The Quality Assurance & Compliance Associate assists with compliance related tasks such as providing HIPAA and Corporate Compliance training in the Compliance Officer’s absence or when deemed necessary by the Compliance Officer.
- Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs concurrent and ongoing review of documentation provided by JASA services programs.
- Maintains records of clinical reviews/ QA activities.
- Completes URs for Mental Health Programs.
- Notifies senior management of potential or existing issues that relate to quality of service and helps develops remedial or corrective steps.
- Recommends administrative and operational policy changes related to performance improvement or quality assurance.
- Identifies, plans and implements training programs for clinical, direct care and support staff regarding documentation, HIPAA and Corporate Compliance.
- Provides guidance and instruction to Program Managers and staff as needed regarding QA/UR issues.
- Provides statistics and reports to management as requested.
- Collaborates with Program Managers to implement action plans aimed at performance improvement; confirms that corrective actions have been implements.
- Serves on the Critical Incident Review Committee, the Quality Management Committee, Corporate Compliance Committee, Privacy Incident/Breach Response Team, CQI project and others as needed.
- Arranges and hold timely meetings (no less than quarterly) with program supervisors to review findings of recent chart reviews and confirms ongoing compliance.
- Supports peer review function as part of agency QA/QI responsibilities.
- Performs other related tasks as requested or assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with a Master of Social Work degree, or a Master’s degree in a related field.
- New York State License in Social Work or related license- LCSW preferred, LMSW, LMFT, LMHC considered.
- Minimum of 3 years prior experience in a Social Services Agency preferred.
- Knowledge of DFTA-funded Programs and Article 31 Mental Health Clinics preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Google Apps.
- Ability to plan and execute in-house education and training programs.
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and communications skills.
- Interested applicants should apply by: Emailing résumé and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate Quality Assurance & Compliance Specialist – Manhattan in subject line.
Public Health RN
- Job Location: Juneau, WI
- Organization’s name: Dodge County – Human Services and Health Department
- Organization’s Address: 127 E. Oak Street, Juneau, WI 53039
- Contact person’s name: Tonia Mindemann
- Contact person’s phone number: 920-386-3691
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: www.co.dodge.wi.us
- Salary Range: Starting Wage Range: $24.60/hr – $28.12/hr
- Job Description: Overall Purpose/Summary: Under the general direction of the Human Services Supervisor-Public Health Officer, promotes/preserves health by integrating knowledge and skills relevant to both professional nursing practice and public health. Provides health education, advocacy, counseling, assessment, planning, prevention, intervention, evaluation, coordination of services, and direct nursing care encompassing services, programs, and institutions in differing settings.
- Education and Experience: Graduation from school of nursing and receipt of Certification in Public Health or four (4) year Bachelor’s Degree (preferred) in nursing from accredited nursing program and current license as a Wisconsin Registered Nurse.
- Interested applicants should apply by: Visit www.co.dodge.wi.us and click “Employment” from the main page or go to http://tinyurl.com/jobsatdodge