Job Postings: Updated 8/14/17
Crisis Program Coordinator / Behavioral Health Case Manager
- Job Location: Menomonie, WI
- Organization’s name: House Calls of Menomonie, Inc.
- Organization’s Address: PO Box 361, Menomonie, WI 54751
- Contact person’s name): Deborah Noll, Executive Director
- Contact person’s phone number: 715-232-6475, ext 213
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: www.housecallsinc.org
- Salary Range: $24.36 per hour, salaried
- Job Description: Responsibilities include Crisis Program Coordination and Behavioral Health Case Management. Provide follow-up and linkage to services for consumers who access crisis services through DHS behavioral Health Clinic crisis programming; identify individuals at highest risk as early as possible and provide intervention services and linkage; serve as a liaison to continually improve crisis services; Coordinate follow-up services; develop crisis plans and alert forms for consumers at high risk of need for crisis intervention; provide/maintain data for crisis services and coordinate meetings with mobile crisis workers. Individual will attend Chapter 51 hearings and provide recommendations/testimony regarding treatment and placement; serve as liaison in assessment/treatment planning. Must have knowledge of principals, practices, methods and methodologies used for the treatment of consumers with emotional/mental health disorders as well as knowledge of policies and laws related to confidentiality. Please contact for a complete description of job duties.
- Education Requirements: Master’s Degree Required. Master’s Degree in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy, Guidance and Counseling or Community Mental Health or related Mental Health Field.
- Professional Licenses/Certification: Licensed Clinician Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Psychologist, or a Licensed Professional Counselor-in-training Certificate. A Master’s Degree with the ability to become licensed.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required. Full time position including benefits. This position is leased to Dunn County Human Services and will work out of Dunn County Human Services under the direction of their Behavioral Health Services Manager.
- Interested applicants should apply by: Please mail or email a cover letter and resume to Deborah Noll, Executive Director, House Calls of Menomonie, Inc., PO Box 361, Menomonie, WI 54751. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org