Job Postings: Updated 6/12/17
- Job Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
- Organization’s name: Froedtert Health
- Organization’s Address: Woodland Prime 200 Building
- W126 N7338 Flint Drive
- Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
- Contact person’s name: Raegina Brown
- Contact person’s phone number: 262-307-2620
- Contact person’s email address: Raegina.email@example.com
- Organization’s Website (optional):
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description:
- Responsibilities: The Compliance Consultant position is responsible for assisting the organization in adhering to guidelines, regulations, policies, laws, and/or rules established by agencies that regulate the affiliated entities and business units the position supports. The complexity of healthcare regulatory requirements and the activities this position is responsible for requires a high degree of critical thinking and independent decision-making, as well as, knowledge about the business functions and compliance activities he/she is responsible for. This position’s specific duties include monitoring, researching, interpreting and assessing regulatory risks and providing support, recommendations and guidance to organizational leaders and staff. The position is also responsible for conducting internal compliance investigations which could include auditing, fact finding, interviewing, analyzing data or information and preparing investigation documentation. The workload requires the ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and stay organized. It also requires attention to detail and leading through difficult situations and exhibiting both effective written and verbal communication skills. Other duties as assigned.
- Summary: A minimum of two years of healthcare related experience is required. (Healthcare Compliance and/or HIPAA privacy experience preferred) Experience in healthcare compliance or privacy is strongly preferred. Other areas of experience preferred includes: leadership, project management, health information management, auditing, problem resolution or human resources. Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Administration or other relevant field is required. Certified in Healthcare Compliance or Privacy is preferred.
- Interested applicants should apply HERE.