Job Postings: Updated 12/18/14
Nurse Practitioner, In-Home Assessments
- Job Location: Kenosha
- Organization’s name: Logistics Health Inc.
- Organization’s Address: 328 Front Street. LaCrosse, WI
- Contact person’s name: Erik Rasmussen
- Contact person’s phone number: 888-852-1988 #6642#
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website (optional):
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description: LHI is looking for qualified and experienced Nurse Practitioners to join our network through an existing subcontractor to conduct in-home health assessments on enrolled Medicare Advantage members. A Nurse Practitioner will complete visits on members within a geographic area of responsibility. The nature of the in-home visit can vary and could include performing an annual health assessment, a post discharge visit, or visiting more complex members more than once per year. Must be available to work a minimum of 10 hours per week – YOU create your own schedule!
- Conduct in-home assessments on health plan members. Average visit is 45-60 minutes in length.
- Assessment includes: Past medical history, review of systems, physical examination, medication review, and depression screening.
- Responsible for checking vitals, conducting a physical exam that includes monofilament test, urine dipstick, and foot exam (as appropriate).
- Identify diagnoses to be used in care management and active medical management in the furtherance of treatment.
- Formulate a list of current and past medical conditions using clinical knowledge and judgment and the findings of your assessment.
- Communicate findings in your assessment that will be used to inform members PCP of potential gaps in care.
- Identify needs and opportunities to generate clinical referrals.
- Educate members on topics such as disease process, medication, and compliance.
- Compliance with all HIPAA regulations and maintain security of protected health information (PHI).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
- Interested applicants should apply by calling Erik Rasmussen at 888-852-1988 ex.6642 or emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator / MDS Nurse
- Job Location: Stevens Point, Wisconsin
- Organization’s name: Stevens Point Care Center
- Organization’s Address:1800 Sherman Avenue, Stevens Point, WI 54481
- Contact person’s name: Kim Medwar
- Contact person’s phone number: 920-991-9072
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: www.ricehealthcarefacilities.com
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description:
Stevens Point Care Center is a 68–bed Skilled Nursing Facility located on the beautiful Wisconsin River. We are looking for a Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator (MDS Nurse) to join our team of top-performers!
The Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator: Performs work of considerable difficulty coordinating the completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and resident care plans; performs related work as required. Has primary accountability to ensure that MDS assessments and care plans are completed accurately and timely, in accordance with Federal and State requirement, as well as requirements of insurance plans. This position is distinguished from the Registered Nurse by the responsibility for coordinating the work of all disciplines involved in completing the MDS. The Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator shall ensure that all data remains confidential, complying with the Company’s HIPAA privacy policies.
Candidates must be a graduate of an accredited nursing program and shall possess a current and valid Wisconsin RN license. A minimum of 1 year experience nursing in a long-term care setting, or comparable experience is required. One year MDS experience with completion of MDS Certification course preferred. RNAC Certification desired.
As a member of our team, you will enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including employee incentives, paid vacations, holidays, and ongoing educational opportunities. Stevens Point Care Center is committed to our community, the residents we serve, and the staff we employ through our Core Values (Honesty & Integrity, Customer Service, People Development and Operational Excellence).
- Interested applicants should apply online at www.ricehealthcarefacilities.com (Employment>Join Our Team). Please ensure your popup blockers are disabled in order to ensure the ability to complete the application and assessment.
HIPAA Privacy Officer
- Job Location: Madison, WI
- Organization’s name: University of Wisconsin- Madison
- Organization’s Address: 500 Lincoln Dr., 134 Bascom Hall, Madison WI 53706
- Contact person’s name: Dr. Rebecca Marnocha
- Contact person’s phone number: (608) 263-5740
- Contact person’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization’s Website: www.wisc.edu
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description:
The University of Wisconsin-Madison, established in 1848 and considered one of the world’s outstanding public research universities, invites applications and nominations for the position of HIPAA Privacy Officer. UW–Madison, the flagship campus of the University of Wisconsin System, is a major land-grant university committed to excellence in teaching, research and public service, with a campus environment that facilitates cross disciplinary collaborative research, revenues of $2.8 billion, a student body of approximately 43,000, and faculty/staff of approximately 22,000.
Affiliated with the University are the UW Hospital and Clinics and the UW Medical Foundation. UW-Madison, a hybrid entity, and its affiliates are committed to protecting the privacy and security of health information, as mandated by HIPAA and HITECH. UW-Madison’s Privacy and Security Compliance Program is overseen by the Operations Committee and its Executive Board. The UW-Madison Privacy Officer, in conjunction with the UW-Madison HIPAA Security Officer, is responsible for ensuring compliance with HIPAA and HITECH as they relate to the UW-Madison Health Care Component and to others on campus that may access protected health information. The UW-Madison Privacy Officer presently reports to the Provost.
Minimum number of years and type of relevant work experience: at least 5 years of experience advising leadership within a covered entity on HIPAA-related matters. Experience implementing/maintaining a HIPAA compliance program at an academic medical center desirable.
A Bachelor’s degree is required; Juris Doctor or other advanced degree is preferred.
- Interested applicants should apply by: Applicants should include: a current resume or curriculum vita; a comprehensive cover letter that addresses how their strengths and experience match the qualifications for the position; and the names, addresses, e-mails, and telephone numbers of three to five professional references. Candidates will be informed before references are contacted. Please submit inquiries, nominations and application materials to Dr. Rebecca Marnocha, chair of the search and screen committee (email@example.com, (608) 263-5740) by Tuesday, December 30, 2014 to ensure consideration. A full job description, along with instructions on how to apply, can be found at http://www.ohr.wisc.edu/WebListing/Unclassified/PVLSummary.aspx?pvl_num=81495.