Job Postings: Updated 4/17/14
Information Security Analyst
- Job Location: Wausau, WI
- Organization’s name: Aspirus, Inc.
- Organization’s Address: 2800 Westhill Drive, Wausau, WI 54401
- Contact person’s name: Wayne Pierce
- Contact person’s phone number: (715) 847-2000 x51460
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: http://www.aspirus.org
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description: This position is primarily responsible for coordinating our vulnerability management, incident response and technical security initiatives in support of HIPAA, FTC Red Flags, Joint Commission, PCI and Meaningful. The Analyst will be expected to coordinate the implementation of technical controls by facilitating discussion around acceptable risk, compensating controls and documenting signoff. Part of the job will be as a tier 2 for Active Directory tickets relating to information security, QRadar (SIEM) and Imprivata’s OneSign (single sign-on). My ideal person in this position would be comfortable making sense out of ambiguity, likes to solve puzzles and is not overly attached to their work. This role will be involved in situations where we need to make a decision quickly when there is little information and adjust as new information is discovered; sometimes we have to throw out our previous plan and start over. I encourage my team to use their best judgment and when in doubt, make it up then keep things consistent. If we need to adjust later we will based upon information available at that time. There is some on-call with this position and should not involve any travel unless you want to shadow someone in at another hospital or it is part of a specific project.
- To apply you will need to visit http://www.aspirus.org/contactUs/index.cfm?catID=5&subCatID=53&pageID=847 . The quickest way to view the job is by searching on “information security analyst” in the form at the bottom of the page. If you have never applied to a position at Aspirus before an ID will need to be created, if you have applied before you will use the same ID.
Corporate Compliance Investigator
- Job Location: Menomonee Falls
- Organization’s name: Froedtert Health
- Organization’s Address:
- Contact person’s name: Nick Blish
- Contact person’s phone number: 414-777-1963
- Contact person’s email address: Nick.Blish@froedtert.com
- Organization’s Website: www.froedtet.com
- Job Description: We are looking for an Exceptional Communicator- that is articulate, assertive, perceptive, and attentive. We are looking for someone that is skilled at interviewing and soliciting information to uncover facts and someone that has strong critical thinking skills, and that is detailed & analytical.
- Responsibilities: The Compliance Investigator reports to the Compliance & Privacy Manager in the Corporate Compliance Department. This position is independently responsible for conducting internal investigations and coordination of the entire investigation process. This includes auditing, fact finding, interviewing staff/leaders/physicians, preparing investigation reports, summaries and action plans, follow up, escalation, review of complex regulations and applying to investigation findings, etc. This position is responsible for a significant workload volume and the ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and stay organized. Critical thinking, detailed analysis of information and leading through difficult situations, in addition to significant business writing are essential to this role.
- A minimum of two years of healthcare experience, or investigation experience is required.
- A minimum of three years of experience in compliance, privacy or auditing is preferred. Other areas of experience may include: health information management, problem resolution, leadership, human resource management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration or a related field is required.
- Certified in Health Care Compliance or Privacy is preferred.
- Other information:
- Required competencies: Self-directed individual who can read, comprehend, interpret complex regulations; demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving, excellent oral/written communication skills; ability to perform detailed data analysis.
- Medical terminology, medical environment exposure, experience with electronic medical records is preferred.
- Please apply on-line at www.froedtert.com
Please enter your e-mail address. You will receive a new password via e-mail.