Job Postings: Updated 2/28/14
HIPAA Privacy & Security Lead
- Job Location: Madison, WI
- Organization’s name: The QTI Group (recruiter for WHITEC)
- Organization’s Address: 702 East Washington Avenue, Madison, WI 53701
- Contact person’s name: Jennifer Winding
- Contact person’s phone number: 608.232.2650
- Contact person’s email address: Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization’s Website: www.qtigroup.com
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description-
The HIPAA Privacy and Security Lead is a client interfacing consultant serving new and existing WHITEC clients with Meaningful Use EHR security risk assessments. The lead consultant is responsible for providing guidance, education and policy with regards to WHITEC’s mission and focus.
- Lead Meaningful Use EHR security risk assessments onsite and virtually to evaluate risks (real and potential) and vulnerabilities to the security, confidentiality, integrity and availability of protected health information (PHI).
- Provide guidance and education about HIPAA Privacy & Security based on the knowledge level of individuals at the organizations working with WHITEC.
- Advise organizations on how to create and update policies and procedures in order to comply with the HIPAA Privacy & Security rules.
- Maintain expertise in the areas of HIPAA Privacy & Security and the Meaningful Use core measure requiring eligible professionals and hospitals to protect electronic health information.
- Provide expertise for the maintenance and enhancement of the WHITEC online security risk assessment toolkit.
- Facilitate regional security risk assessment boot camps for multiple practices.
- Participate in and contribute to local and national workgroups focused on privacy & security.
- Assist WHITEC in the development and enhancement of service offerings relative to HIPAA Privacy & Security and Meaningful Use.
- Present at local, regional and national conferences on topics related to Privacy & Security and lessons learned through WHITEC’s experience.
- Provide Privacy & Security education to WHITEC team members and other MetaStar as necessary.
- Participate in the sales process for new WHITEC customers, including the scoping of custom projects.
- Interested applicants should apply by: http://qtigroup.com/JobDescription.aspx?jpid=bh_532
Health Solutions Coordinator
- Job Location: Milwaukee, Wi
- Organization’s name: Avastone Technologies
- Organization’s Address: N28 W23050 Roundy Drive, Suite 2A, Pewaukee, WI 53072
- Contact person’s name: Sue May
- Contact person’s phone number: 920-687-4216
- Contact person’s email address: email@example.com
- Organization’s Website: www.avastonetech.com/healthsolutions
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description:The health solutions coordinator will support the effort of the Avastone Health Solutions team through coordination of the team’s client deliverables and providing supporting services to clients in the areas of healthcare compliance, ICD-10 coding, revenue cycle integrity, HIPAA privacy and security, and other areas as desired by clients. The candidate will have expertise and ability to schedule, monitor progress and provide actionable, measurable deliverables for clients across all of these areas.
- Minimum Requirements:
- Health Information Management or Coding Professional credential with ICD-10 training (CPC, CPC-H, CCS, RHIA, RHIT)
- AHIMA ICD-10 certified trainer preferred
- Work experience or certification in compliance and/or auditing
- Member of a health care professional association (i.e. American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), Health Care Compliance Association (HCCA))
- Willingness to join and actively participate in a professional association at state and/or national level
- Interested applicants should apply by: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
IT Security Risk Analyst Senior
- Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
- Organization’s name: Aurora Health Care
- Organization’s Website: www.aurorahealthcare.org
- Job Description:
- Job Responsibilities
- Conducts regular risk assessments of all IT infrastructure and applications that contain electronic protected health information (ePHI). Develops a risk management process, including a risk register to identify and prioritize risk to Aurora and ensures that each risk is properly managed, which allows Aurora to protect its intellectual property and regulated patient and caregiver data.
- Schedules, coordinates and conducts risk analysis and vulnerability assessments of IT applications containing electronic protected health information (ePHI) and Aurora’s IT infrastructure.
- Implements risk management processes, including risk reporting, to identify and prioritize risk to Aurora Health Care and ensures that each risk is assigned a business owner to ensure proper risk management. Creates and maintains an IT risk register to track identified risk and corrective action plans.
- Develops and maintains metrics to communicate IT risk, including a monthly report of Aurora’s top risks for senior management review.
- Coordinates IT efforts to implement appropriate controls to mitigate IT risk. Reviews risk status with senior leadership on a regular basis.
- Provides input to IT policies and procedures and oversees repository in relation to IT security and compliance.
- Establishes processes in the design phase of system-wide IT projects to identify areas of potential risk.
- Coordinates all efforts to effectively identify, report and mediate all security control gaps and vulnerabilities. Drives vulnerability assessments of IT infrastructure and applications.
- Experience Required:
- Requires 5 years of experience in IT security, risk management, and information systems control frameworks.
- Interested applicants should apply by: http://www.aurorahealthcare.org/jobs/default.aspx Job ID 106352 or click HERE