This year’s spring conference will be held virtually over 2 mornings. Presentations will be streamed live Thursday, April 20th from 8:00 – 12:40pm and Friday, April 21st from 8:00 – 11:40am. An early bird registration rate of $75 is available through March 30th; registrations after that day are $95. CLE credits will be available for the conference.
Listen and learn from leading HIPAA professionals across the country as they tackle relevant and current issues across many areas of the industry. Some of the hot topics include:
- Hear from the FBI regarding cyber threats and suggested mitigation
- Hear from ONC regarding the right of access and its disparate impact on certain populations
- Information blocking update, including tricky issues
- Privacy considerations with clinical research and the pharmaceutical industry
- BAAs: what actually has to be in them, and how do you manage the extra terms and more!!
Register today to secure the early bird registration rate! Conference access instructions will be e-mailed the week of the event.
The conference schedule and speaker information will be released as available.