Health Information Specialist
- Job Location: Sussex, WI
- Organization’s name: QuadMed
- Organization’s Address: N64W23110 Main Street
- Contact person’s name: Dionne Green
- Contact person’s phone number: 414-566-8318
- Contact person’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization’s Website: www.bequad.com
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description – The Health Information Specialist is responsible for coordinating and performing administrative and clerical functions involving confidential patient health information.
- Acquires and indexes documents to patient charts for multi-state, multi-site medical practices.
- Utilizes electronic medical record system tools and work queues to route issues, inaccuracies and deficiencies for review, correction and/or reassignment.
- Ensures patient health information and records are complete, accurate and protected.
- Processes release of information requests in accordance with regulatory requirements, organizational policies and procedures, and federal and state statutes.
- Communicates with clinical support leaders to promptly resolve identified clinical and/or operational issues (processes, performance, etc.).
- Develops and/or administrates policies and procedures to accomplish departmental and organizational initiatives.
- The compliance department ensures compliance with applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulatory requirements, that the company’s policies and procedures are being followed, and that behavior within the organization meets the health care industry’s and company’s standards and code of business conduct.
- Education/Experience: (Appropriate education and/or experience may be substituted on an equivalent basis)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associate degree in a healthcare related field, preferred.
- Three (3) years in a healthcare environment, preferred.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Certification as a Registered Health Information Technician (RHIT) or Registered Health Information Administrator (RHIA), preferred.
Interested applicants should apply:
- Online: www.bequad.com
- Submit resume to: email@example.com
Senior Privacy Specialist
- Job Location: Madison WI
- Organization’s name: WPS Health Solutions
- Organization’s Address: 1717 West Braodway
- Contact person’s name: Sara Anderson
- Contact person’s phone number: 608-977-7043
- Contact person’s email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization’s Website: http://wpshealthsolutions.com/
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description: The Senior Privacy Specialist will provide compliance expertise related to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) as well as other Federal and State privacy laws to WPS Health Solutions and its subsidiaries. Support corporate counsel and other compliance positions with government contract privacy related compliance. Provide assistance to Regulatory staff on compliance projects.
- Interested applicants should apply on our website HERE.