Job Postings for HIPAA COW
- Job Location: Green Bay
- Organization’s name: Lakeland Care
- Organization’s Address: 2985 S. Ridge Road
- Contact Person:
- Human Resources/Jaime
- Organization’s Website: www.lakelandcareinc.com
- Salary Range (optional):
- Job Description:Under the general supervision of the Compliance Director, this position is responsible for operational support duties of the Compliance Department within Lakeland Care, Inc. (LCI). This position assists in maintaining LCI’s compliance programs to ensure conformity and adherence with all applicable state, federal and local contracts, laws and regulations. The Compliance Specialist helps in the coordination and support of compliance audits and examinations in conjunction with the Compliance Auditor and provides training to personnel on LCI’s compliance policies and procedures. Performs a variety of routine daily tasks; reviews reports, prepares correspondence; and participates in special department projects. This position supports LCI’s Program Integrity (PI), Civil Rights and HIPAA functions.
- Interested applicants should apply on-line HERE.
Administrative Support and Events Planner (independent contractor position)
- Job Location (city): any in Wisconsin
- Organization’s name: Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act Collaborative of Wisconsin (HIPAA COW)
- Organization’s Website (optional): https://hipaacow.org/
- Job Description: Looking for a local, self-motivated, organized, and friendly go-getter to support HIPAA COW. This part-time independent contractor position includes providing administrative management as well as program coordination and conference planning services. High level responsibilities include, but are not limited to: providing support for all HIPAA COW Board of Directors and many networking group activities, conference planning and preparation, onsite event management, maintaining files, ordering and transporting supplies, and providing general project management to keep us on track and target of our goals.
- For a detailed scope of services, desired experience, and information as to how to submit your interest in this part-time contracted position, click HERE.